By Herbert M. Shelton
Publication by way of Shelton, Herbert M.
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Natural Hygiene PDF
Similar new age & spirituality books
John Wheeler met Bob Adamson (a scholar of Nisargadatta Maharaj) on a visit to Australia in 2003. in brief order, Bob cleared up John's doubts and questions and mentioned to him the actual fact of our actual nature: self-shining, ever-present know-how. Bob Adamson has inspired John to proportion this realizing of 'who we actually are.
Just like the early Celtic extended family moms, who inspired girls to be convinced and spunky, this ebook is helping girls to think within the female divine inside their souls. With irrepressible humor and pleasant aptitude, the writer illustrates the fundamental ideas of Goddess teachings so readers can increase steadfast religion of their own strength and use those newfound abilities to complement their lives.
That includes essays and interviews with Timothy Leary, Aldous Huxley, Ram Dass, Albert Hofmann, Alexander (Sasha) Shulgin, Daniel Pinchbeck, Tim Robbins, Arne Naess, and digital musician Simon Posford, in addition to groundbreaking study and private money owed, this one of a kind anthology is a "best of" choice of articles and essays released via the Multidisciplinary organization for Psychedelic experiences (MAPS).
Who're your Spirit courses? Keys to the Spirit global doesn't basically conceal "who" your Spirit courses are, yet additionally, you will examine "why" you may have Spirit courses. The booklet: What do Spirit publications glance like? How do Spirit publications communicate? What is it wish to obtain communications from spirits or Spirit courses?
- Witchcraft and Magic in Europe: The Period of the Witch Trials
- Breeding Between The Lines: Why Interracial People are Healthier and More Attractive
- Witchcraft, magic, and religion in 17th-century Massachusetts
- The Gene Keys: Unlocking the Higher Purpose Hidden in Your DNA
- Restoring paradise : Western esotericism, literature, art, and consciousness
- Celtic Magic
Additional resources for An Introduction to Natural Hygiene
That is to say, names that were neither Greek nor Hebrew. None of these names are mentioned by the Fathers, and probably the Greek terms given by the author of the Philosophumena and Theodoret are exoteric equivalents of the mystery names. There is abundant 39 Simon Magus evidence, from gems, monuments and fragments, to show that there was a mystery language employed by the Gnostic and other schools. What this language was no scholar has yet been able to tell us, and it is sufficiently evident that the efforts at decipherment are so far abortive.
18. Those seven from the mountain of the sunset gallop forth; 19. those seven in the mountain of the sunrise are bound to rest. 20. In the hollows of the earth they set the foot. 21. On the high places of the earth they lift the neck. 22.  Though I have no intention of contending that Simon obtained his ideas specifically from Vedic, Chaldaean, Babylonian, Zoroastrian, or Phoenician sources, still the identity of ideas and the probability, almost amounting to conviction for the student, that the Initiated of antiquity all drew from the same sources, shows that there was nothing original in the main features of the Simonian system.
Iv. , iv. 4). On this verse “That YHVH thy Elohim is a consuming fire,” this we said to the companions; That it is a fire which devours fire, and it is a fire which devours itself and consumes itself, because it is a fire which is more mighty than fire, and it has been so confirmed. But, Come, See! Whoever desires to know the wisdom of the Holy Unity should look in that flame arising from a burning coal or a lighted lamp. This flame comes out only when united with another thing. Come, See! In the flame which goes up are two lights: one light is a bright white and one light is united with a dark or blue; the white light is that which is above and ascends in a straight path, and that below is that dark or blue light, and this light below is the throne to the white light and that white light rests upon it, and they unite one to the other so that they are one.
An Introduction to Natural Hygiene by Herbert M. Shelton